Monday, April 12, 2010

Insurance Ugh!

I'm sorry, I have to post this. Is there anyone who knows ANYTHING at my insurance company?? It's like they've instructed their representatives not to give out any information about eligibility. I call in and always feel like I'm talking to myself!! These people know as much as I do. I try looking online but don't find the info I need. And every time I call in, they never know what laboratories are considered in-network, and they try to tell me that the closest in-network are 40 minutes out of town. I know that's not true because I've gone to laboratories in town and they've been covered. My doctor keeps giving me the lab slip for a lab that's not covered. Maybe they're out-of-network, but in town, but they still pay for it?? Frustrating!!

No comments: