Thursday, August 23, 2007

GH Level

I had another oral GH test. GH level is still about the same at 1.4. Need to have my IGF-1 checked again as well. My endo in SF changed again. This time when this dr gave me my shot he hit a nerve and it was painful. I'm not impressed with him so far. He doesn't seem to take me seriously, and takes 2 weeks to return messages. My first visit he asked if I could be seen by another endo closer to home, basically because he didn't have time for me. As if I would travel 3 hours roundtrip to SF every month if I didn't have to. Unfortunately my primary dr refused to do the shot, and the only other endo I saw closer to home I personally didn't like, and felt that he was unqualified to treat me. I'm tired of dr's who just don't seem to care. I asked my primary dr again if she'd consider doing the monthly shot. She said she'd consider it but I haven't heard from her in 2 weeks either.

No comments: